Friday, August 29, 2014

I'm Back!

Hey guyss! Soo, I've been gone for awhile, I know /: but school has just been taking up so much of my time lately. Plus I didn't have my laptop for a week *scowls at father* but I'm back and I'm going to make more time to read! Hopefully I should have some reviews for you guys soon...at least expect one in a few weeks, if not sooner, because we are reading Jane Eyre in English right now and I'm actually enjoying it ^.^ My teacher said we should have it done in a week or so *crosses fingers*

In other news! I revamped my header and template! :D Thanks to Bee at Let Books Bee, I now have my beautiful header *caresses header* Isn't is beautifulll?? I absolutely love it! She did a fantastic job and I can't thank her enough! Thank you Bee!! :DD

I also got nominated for a Liebster award!! :D *dances around and throws confetti* My first one! So expect a post to be coming real soon ;)

Well that's all I have for you guys tonight. It's almost midnight and I still gotta catch up on watching How I Met Your Mother. It's been too longg! See ya!

~Tia

3 comments:

  1. Congrats ! (:
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award ! :*
    All the info through the link :D

    http://anne-books.blogspot.de/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    Hope you'll do it !

    xo Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another nomination? :D Thank you! I'll definitely do it ^.^

      Delete
  2. No problemo!
    And congratzzzz :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete