Monday, August 4, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #1


Description: A weekly meme hosted by Book Journey to announce what is on the currently reading shelf for that week and for other bloggers to share what they are reading.

Hey guys! So this is my first meme *throws confetti* I'm excited to get this blog going ^^ Now let's get down to business!






So one of the books I'm reading this week is Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas :D I've already read this book but since Heir of Fire is coming out soon I wanted to have a reread with some of my friends! 












Another book I'm currently reading is Take Me On by Katie McGarry! I'm enjoying this so far, but it's not one of my favorites in the series. That one goes to Crash Into You, the third book ^^ I hope to finish this sometime this month, so look out for a review regarding that in the near future.












Finally, the last book that I'm reading is The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy, an ARC that I'm reading for the Fangirling Misses blog! That review will be up on Fangirling Misses in the next week hopefully so don't forget to head over there and check it out :D









That's all I have for you today my fellow bloggers! Check in tomorrow for my first Teaser Tuesday!

~Tia

0 comments:

Post a Comment