Monday, August 11, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #2


Description: A weekly meme hosted by Book Journey to announce what is on the currently reading shelf for that week and for other bloggers to share what they are reading.

To be honest I didn't get a lot of reading done last week /: It was pretty busy and I'm just going to get more busy once school starts this Thursday. But! There is a few books that have been added to my currently read shelf ;)





Yes I know this is just a book of novellas, but these are important novellas XD Sam Cortalnd is in themmm!!! We get a glimpse of the relationship Caelena had before she went to be Prince Dorian's champion. I'm about halfway done with this and I love it! I love the tension with the characters and the fights and just...everything! Sarah J. Maas is a fantastic writer ^^














This book got picked for me in a book swap and I'm looking forward to starting it because the movie was fantastic ^^









Well that's all I had to add today! See y'all later!

~Tia

5 comments:

  1. Warm Bodies.....I'm apprehensive....XD
    –B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaahh.....it was......weird o.O
      –B

      Delete
    2. ...I liked it xD *sigh* I think that we just need to accept that we will never like the same movies XP

      Delete
    3. *nods sadly* Yaahh we have practically no similar tastes in movies XD
      –B

      Delete