Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag


I was nominated for this tag by Bee from Let Books Bee! It looks really fun too :D So the rules are basically that you choose 5 books from your physical book shelf and each book will have two questions. You flip through the book to a random page and the first name you see will be the answer to that question. For example: "Who is the first to get shot?" *opens to random page* Day from Legend!
It's pretty easy ^.^

My 5 books :p
The Books I chose -----> 

My first book is Sent by Margaret Peterson Haddix. I first read this book six years ago and it had been one of my favorite ones. It isn't my favorite now, but it's still a decent book ^.^ a very cool concept to it.

The next book I have chosen is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This book tore my chest open and ripped out my heart...but I still loved it a lot

My third book choice is Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick. This book was my favorite of the series. Such a sweet ending

The next book isss Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare! Even with the sad ending, this was still my favorite in this series....my favorite out of all of her books actually ;)

And last but not least is House of Hades by Rick Riordan. One of my absolute favorite books by far. I cannot wait until Blood of Olympus comes out!! 

Okay *claps hands* Now lets get down to business with answering the questions ^.^

So the first book to recieve it's questions iss *crowd hold breath* The Fault in Our Stars!! 

The first question is First person to die? Augustus....well that makes sense xD At least he got to die a different way...unless the cancer killed him right when the zombies attacked...hmm *taps chin* I wonder what the case was XD

Next question is The person you trip to get away from the Zombies? I really can't see myself tripping anyone...but if it's me or them...well...xD Hazel...Well at least she can be with her love? I never really liked her anyway. "I'm a grenade," she says, well there ya go, you can blow up the zombies for me XP

Our next book will beee.....Sent!

The third question is The first person to turn into a Zombie? Jonah :O but who's going to take all the kids back to their real timeee? Nooo Dx

Fourth question! The person that trips YOU to get away from the Zombies? JB >:O What a jerk! And I liked you too! *grumbles* 

The next book to be chosen is *drum roll* The House of Hades

Fifth question ^.^ The Idiot of the team? Poseidon! There's a God on my team?! Well hallelujah! xD Although I don't think he would take kindly to being called the idiot...even though most Gods are ^^

Sixth questionnnn :D The "Brains" of the team? Jason...well that's slightly reassuring xD He's the only one with any common sense in this book it seems...well besides Percy that is ^.^

Next up we have Clockwork Princess :D 

Seventh question! The team's medic? Gabriel...*taps chin* I suppose he would be a good medic. He's a jerk but I'm sure he could stick someone up if need be. Shadowhunters know a thing or two about first aid I'm suree

Eighth question :p The weapon expert? I'm glad I chose Clockwork Princess for this one....at least the people really are weapon experts ;) WILL!! :DD Yay! I was hoping to get him! He's one of the best weapons people in that book ^.^ 

And the last book we have is Finale ;)

Nineth Question iss The Brawler? Patch! Yess! He's a good fighter ^.^ I'm happy with that choice

And the tenth and final question...The team captain? How can I answer this with anyone but myself? That would leave me without a job if I didn't! Plus I don't trust anyone in Finale to run my team the way it should be run. Period. ;)

I really liked doing this!! Had a lot of fun! Thanks for the nomination Bee! So I now nominate:
Carina from My Addiction Books
and
Laura from Blue Eyed Books
If anyone else would like to do this tag then feel free ^.^ It's a lot of fun!

~Tia

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me!! This looks like so much fun! I can't wait for Blood of Olympus either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tag! Poor Gus and Hazel. =P Liked and followed! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D It was a fun tag that I recommend others try ^.^

      Delete
  3. I have nominated you for a Liebster award :D for more information- http://myhusbandisfictional.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    Not compulsory :)

    I saw you already did it so no problem,if you aren't interested XD :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you!! I'll still do it :D Just not this week. I have quite a bit going on. Next week definitely though! :)

      Delete
  4. I finally posted... I know... I'm slow... Oops?

    http://blueeyebooks.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-zombie-apocalypse-tag.html

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's okay! I'll check it out :D

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the tag! :D
    I'm just working on this now...I guess you can say I'm kinda slow XD

    -Carina @http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      Yay! I can't wait to see your post!

      Delete