Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throwback Thursday #1


Description: A weekly meme hosted by yours truly that goes through any news that happened during the previous week.

Hey guys! Weekly update time! ^^ I'm currently at the hospital awaiting my gramma to finish with her surgery so I'm going to try and make this short and simple :p

So lets see...Quite a lot happened to me this week .-.
-My precious baby died on me and I was without a charger for two days D: And for those of you who don't know, my baby is my iPod xD I can't survive without that thing. But I got a charger last night so all is right in the world again...well somewhat XD
-My great uncle died on Monday and his funeral is on Saturday. I worry about my aunt but I think that it was a blessing he finally passed. He had bee suffering awhile.
-Tomorrow I go back to my school and pick up my schedule for the year! I'm nervous and excited to see what classes I've been given due to the fact that it's my last year. I shall let y'all know my classes when I find out!
-OPPOSITION CAME OUT!! That release made me so happy, almost as happy as the release of Silver Shadows XD I'm sad that the series is over though however. I don't want it to ever end

I think that's all that happened this week ^^ I look forward to more weeks with all of you

~Tia

0 comments:

Post a Comment