Saturday, September 27, 2014

Liebster Award #2 :D

Oh gosh this post was supposed to go out over three weeks ago! I'm sorry I've just been suuuuperr busy with school. It's crazy in my life right now. Anyhoozer! Emma from My Husband is Fictional nominated me :D Thank you so much!!

Rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5-10 bloggers with less than 300 followers and leave them a comment that they have been nominated.
4. Ask 11 new questions for your nominees.
5. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.

Facts
1. The first 7 years if my life, I lived with my grandparents
2. According to my friend Mad, I smell of sugar, but not refined sugar, just a slight twinge of sugar and cinnamon and .... sunlight with a slash of shade.....I don't even know XD
3. Harry Potter was my first series
4. When I take tests that are supposed to determine my ideal career it always says that I should either be a therapist or a politician....I don't want to be either of those things XD
5. I'm obsessed with owls...
6. I suck at talking about myself
7. I believe that any and all myths have some form of truth to them
8. I like Pepsi over Coke *nods* and anyone that says there isn't a difference is crazy
9. I. Love. Shoes. Don't know why but....I have a lot of 'em and I love trying them on whenever I go to the store.....and I realize that makes me sound really girly o.O I'm really not tho xD
10. If you play a Disney movie I can sing along with almost every song and with the movies that I like the most, I can recite it word for word throughout most of the movie.
11. Twilight is my guilty pleasure.......no judging xD

Questions from My Husband is Fictional
What book made you love reading?
Harry Potter. I liked reading before and had always had my grandparents read to me when I was little, but it was when I started reading the HP series that I really started to read more and more. 

Are you able to read with noise or distractions around you?
I live in a noisy house, with people bothering me to do this and that or my grandma talking on the phone (I share a room with her) so I've learned to tune out the noise yes ;) plus when I try to read at school it's a nice skill to have xD

What would be the best book you have read this year?
Hmm...This year? I don't know *strokes chin* I haven't read that many books this year, but it would be between The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness, Just Listen by Sarah Dessen, or Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead

Do you generally like movie adaptions of books, or not?
Generally, No...I tend to be disappointed in most book to movie adaptations, but there is a select few that surprise me and I end up liking. For example: Catching Fire and The Fault in Our Stars

Do you think it's unnecessary to ban books?
There shouldn't ever be banned books! Kids are gonna read them anyways....the ones who like to read that is....So I don't see what the point in banning them is. I actually wrote my persuasive speech on that last year XD

Do you read the same books as your parents or siblings?
My family doesn't read -_- The only person that reads on occasion is my mom and she just reads whatever I have on the bookshelf, but that's only once in a blue moon. 

How many reviews do you do? For example do you review every book you read or just a few?
I try and write a review for every book I read.....but I've gotten really busy and haven't had time to read or write reviews lately /:

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because two of my friends, Cassie and Belle, would always be talking about it and I wanted to know what all the fuss was about xD It's as fun as they made it seem....but it's also a lot of work

How many books do you read (approximately) a week?
Recently...1...In the past I could read 2-3 sometimes 4

Do you belong to a book club that meets in real life?
No I don't. There is a book club at my school but when I was in it last year they could never decide on a book to read so I just gave up on it. 

Who is your favourite author?
I don't have one really. It's like books. All authors have something to offer and it's hard to pick who my favorite is.

My Questions
1. If your house were to suddenly catch on fire and you only had time to save one book, which book would you save?
2. Which book character would you say you were the most like?
3. What is your favorite genre?
4. If you could learn any language (real or fiction), what would it be?
5. If you were to be transported to the last place you read, where would you be?
6. How many books do you have in total?
7. What is your least favorite book you've had to read in school?
8. Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween? If so, what?
9. Coke or Pepsi? (This is very important if we are to be friends xD)
10. Have you ever not finished a book? Why?
11. Who is your least favorite author? Why?

Nominees
1. House of No Sleep
2. Kittens and Books
3. Enchanted by YA
4. A Paper Project
5. A Book Paradise


On a side note, You guys should check out the new Compulsion book trailer by Martina Boone!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afli_Tq34dc&feature=youtu.be

6 comments:

  1. *tsks* That's one evil question you have for your nominees Tea xD *points to number one*
    –B

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I like Pepsi over Coke *nods* and anyone that says there isn't a difference is crazy"

    same!!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you love Coke or Pepsi?
    ANSWER THE POLL and you could win a prepaid VISA gift card!

    ReplyDelete