Saturday, September 27, 2014

#TenBookChallenge

Thank you Belle for tagging meee :D This seems fun ^.^

"List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don't take more than a few minutes and don't think too hard. They don't have to be the 'right' books or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way. Paste these instructions and tag 10 friends, including me, so I can see your list."

It actually didn't take me long to think of the first few...but coming up with 10 books is kind of hard. There's no way you can't think about it XD Anywaaaayy, here's what I came up with:

1. Bloodlines! This one is pretty much a give in xD Adrian is fantastic and the only man for me, Sydney is a kickass MC, and Mead's writing is phenomenal.


2. Throne of Glass ^.^ This book...it's one of the only medieval type books that I like. I know it has more fantasy in it than anything, but I usually don't like books set in this time period. This book however...Amazing


3. Harry Potter. I mean come on now, who wouldn't pick this book to be in their top ten? This was my first YA book and will always always have a place in my heart. *whispers* Ron was my first fictional crush xD


4. Obsidiaaaann! I don't even know what else to say besides Daemon. Nuff said. XD


5. The Fault in Our Stars. Heartbreaking but so, so amazing. This book changed my life. I started thinking about life and wanting to change how I was living it. I don't think I would be as ambitious about college as I am now if it weren't for this book.


6. If I Stay. Now...This wasn't the best book of all time, but it's still one that affected me. To lose a family like that, it changes a person and I couldn't imagine going through any of that.



7. Percy Jackson!! I love the Greek Gods. Always have, always will. This book is what got me started on that love :D


8. Illegal My Ass...Even though this book isn't a published book and it's only on Wattpad, I will always remember it. It's so hilarious and well written anyone who reads it will instantly fall in love with the book, the characters, and the author.


9. Matched. One of the worst books I've ever read. It will always stay with me for that reason. I love dystopian books and having this one be as bad as it was, will always stay with me.


10. Partials is probably my favorite dystopian book. A lot of people would say THG or Divergent, but I like Partials. It's long and it's well written and I love the concept :p


Now I tag:

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea why but I keep having this weird urge to stare at the HP gif o.O
    –B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we're all weird then eh? XD *sticks out tongue*

      Delete