Monday, September 29, 2014

The TBR Tag


So I was tagged by Maisha over at Books Equal Awesomness :D Thank you so much! This seems fun! This tag was originally created by Rachel over at A Perfection Called Books and Dana at DanaSquare. Thank you guys for the awesome tag idea :)

How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I use Goodreads for all of my book tracking purposes. I find it the easiest to use :) When I first made my account I went on this clicking spree where I would add whatever book caught my attention, but now I just add sequels that I want to read or brand new books everyone is talking about.

Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
I have a crap ton of eBooks....Most of the books that I have are eBooks even...I've actually read all of my printed books :D #accomplishment Now I just need to wait until Christmas when I get my iPhone to be able to read an eBook without my iPod crashing every five seconds >.<

How do you determine which book from your TBR pile to read next?
The order of the books I read in are dependent on my mood. Most of the time I'll read the most recent released book on my shelf, which pushes all the other unread books to the back...it happens a lot *guilty look* xD


A book that's been on your TBR the longest
Hereafter by Tara Hudson....I actually forgot that was on my list XD I remember when I added it though. I thought it was pretty...


A book you recently added

Rebellion by J. A. Souders. I literally just added this like five minutes ago! The cover is soooo beautiful! And I entered a giveaway for the first two books :D 


A book on your TBR strictly because of it's beautiful cover

Breath by Sarah Crossan!! I just realized that a lot of my books are chosen because I liked the cover ._. I am such a cover whore....XD I reeaaallyy like this cover!! I think I first saw this at the library and was like "OMG I HAVE TO READ THAT ONE DAY!!" But I never have /: 



A book on your TBR you never plan on reading

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton. When I first added this to my list I was super pumped to read it, but just hadn't gotten around to it yet. Then I started hearing all these bad things about it....so it got moved to the never read pile /: I know I should give it a chance but I just don't think I can...

An unpublished book on your TBR that you're excited for
In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken!! :D I cannot wait for this to come out!! Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I absolutely love the Darkest mind series! I don't want it to end but...I just cannot wait to find out what happens!

A book on your TBR basically everyone's read but you
I feel like anyone I talk to says that they've read Cinder by Marissa Meyer...I've been meaning to read it, there was even a group read on Goodreads happening one time, but I just can't seem to bring myself to open it...

A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you
It seems that everywhere I turn people are telling me to read the Maximum Ride series...I just don't know. I added it because I like James Patterson's books but I never really got invested in them like I did with other authors

A book on your TBR that you're dying to read
Heir of Fire!!! I reeaalyy need to finish my ToG reread because I want to read this one so so badly! I've heard so many great things about this and I just *grabby hands*

How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
*clears throat* Well....*folds hands in lap* I have quite a lot of books....maybe not as many as I originally thought I had but still a lot...Are y'all ready to know?
.....
........
...........887!!! o.o That'll take me years to get through...and I know it's going to get bigger, not smaller. :p

I tag:
Hazel @ Stay Bookish

2 comments:

  1. I'm super impressed that you've already read all of your physical books; that's quite an accomplishment!

    Also, I hope you got to get through the ToG series...I just started it myself and loveee it. Really enjoyed your post =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I actually got a couple of books in the mail a few weeks ago that I haven't read yet so I guess I can't say I've read them all anymore xD

      I still haven't read Heir of Fire yet /: I've heard such good things and I just haven't had the time! ToG and CoM are fantastic! And the novellas are super good! I hope you enjoy them as well :D

      Delete