Saturday, October 18, 2014

Book Blogger Confessions Tag


Ruless:
1. Answer these questions truthfully
2. Once you've answered this tag, tag five other book bloggers next

Thank you Sajda at Across the Words for tagging me :D This tag was originated at Laura's Book Reviews


My Responses:

1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
I have yet to finish Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas...but that's not because I don't like it! I absolute love all of the novellas that make up the book, I just haven't had time recently and I kind of have a problem of starting a book and then putting it down to start another one /: It's a really bad habit of mine but I plan on finishing Assassin's Blade soon!

2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
I know most of the book lovers out there hate this book, but...Twilight by Stephanie Meyer is my guilty pleasure. I was forbidden for so long from reading it by my mom and when I was finally allowed to read it, I sorta just fell in love with it even though most of my reading friends couldn't stand it. 

3. Which book do you love to hate?
Matched by Ally Condie definitely

4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
If We Kiss by Rachel Vail...god that book was horrible and should not be in this world..it should definitely be at the bottom of the ocean

5. Which book have you read the most?
I don't usually reread books until it's been a long time since I've read it or a new book in that series is coming out and I want to remember what happened in the books before I read the next one, but one book that I have read more times than I can count is The Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis. The writing isn't all that great and it's insta-love, which I hate, but for some reason I find it hilarious. The depth of the character development is amazing and just the jokes and the way the characters talk has me laughing so hard I'm crying. It's a book that I like to read when I'm feeling down and need a little pick me up.

6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince...but not because I didn't like it xD I already have three copies..one bought by me and the other two given to me for a birthday present one year and a christmas present another year...by the same person too XD I would hate to get another one because then it would widen the gap between the sixth and seventh books on my shelf...I no like the gap xP

7. Which book could you not live without?
Probably Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! It's my favorite in the series and Harry Potter is one of my favorite series :)

8. Which book made you the angriest?
I don't think I have one...maybe Golden Lily by Richelle Mead? That ending made me pretty mad...at almost every character. Sydney's sister Zoe for turning her over to her father, Sydney's father for thinking she was corrupted, Sydney for telling Eddie to leave, and Adrian for giving up the moment he heard she had been captured.

9. Which book made you cry the most?
I cry at a lot of books o.O Even if I'm not supposed to cry....But I think I cried the most (on the outside) was when I read The Fault in Our Stars. That book took my heart and smashed it...Now I would have cried more when I read Love and Other Unknown Variables but I was in the middle of class and I managed to stop myself in time...if I hadn't who knows what would have happened xD

10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead!! Or pretty much all of the Bloodlines book covers...They are fantastic books...but the covers...god they suck! The cover models just do not portray the chracters of the book and even the set up of how they're placed just don't seem right. I know there are a lot of people who judge a book by it's cover and I hate that this one is so unappealing because of how great it really is.

I tag:
Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books
Natasha @ Natasha's Little World
Laura @ Blue Eye Books
Ivey @ The Hopeless Reader
Dana @ Dana Square

6 comments:

  1. The Ruby Circle cover is horrible.When I saw it for the first time, I wanted to cry.
    I don't know why they are ruining such great books with these ugly covers.They're even worse than VA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I wanted to cry too! I absolutely love the books but the covers are just horrible. I hate it. And I totally agree! VA covers are bad but Bloodlines are wrose

      Delete
    2. What's even worse is when they give the horrible books the best covers! That's what really bothers me. The Dollhouse Asylum is a book that I hate with all my heart, but it's cover is gorgeous. I haven't read VA, but I do agree with the Bloodline's cover sucking. They do deserve better.

      Delete
    3. I know right! I mean I get that the bad books need some way for people to attempt to read them but why not give the really fantastic books a nice cover so that people don't automatically think that it's going to be bad. I mean I try not to judge a book by it's cover but it's really hard not to since that's the first thing you see.

      Delete
  2. I think I might have to do this tag too! Hehe. Even if no one tagged me. LOL. And me too, The Fault in Our Stars made me do my ugly cry, with snot and everything. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to tag you but I've tagged you for so many things already xD But you should definitely still do it ;D just say I tagged you. It was a fun tag!

      Delete