Saturday, October 11, 2014

Book Gif Tag!


Thank you Megan for tagging me :D I had fun with this!

1. Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn

I only have one word...Fairytale. Anything fairytale related is something I have to read! xD

2. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Obviously...I love it ;)

3. Hexed by Michelle Krys

It seems that this book was already on my TBR shelf...I don't remember adding it xD It seems interesting though

4. The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall by Mary Downing Hahn

Now I like ghost books...but ghost books set in olden times just isn't my thing. Sorry but...no

5. The Ghost of Graylock by Mary Amato

I read the synopsis for this and it's pretty creepy o.O but...

6. Guitar Notes by Mary Amato 

There wasn't much of synopsis for this one on Goodreads and my face looked like this when I read what was there...

7. The Silence of Six by E. C. Meyers

A government take down by some hackers? 

8. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

I've been meaning to read this for some time now but then I remember when my friend Cassie was reading it and the pictures she sent me of what was in the book. I just...

9. The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare

Yes, exactly that. I need it...right now xD

10. Talon by Julie Kagawa

Gimmie it noooowwww! I love Julie's books and I wanna read this one D:


My Books:
1. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
2. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
3. Love and Other Unknown Variables 
4. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
6. Maze Runner by James Dashner
7. Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis
8. Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
9. Partials by Dan Wells
10. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

I tag:
Tagging y'all on twitter again xD

2 comments:

  1. This is so good! hahahha
    Also do you mind checking out my blog, I'm new to this thing and I would love someones opinion on it! x
    http://abooktastic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm new to this too ;) I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Delete