Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Chills and Thrills #ReadingCram : Scary Make-Up Challenge

Oct 29--Scary Make Up Challenge--Make themselves up to look scary and share a pic! They can base if off of a character, or just go crazy! Doesn't have to be gory necessarily, whatever constitutes "scary" to them! Hosted by LITTLE RED READER

So my make up isn't that great because I don't have a lot lying around the house to do this but *shrugs* I tried? XD


*looks up at makeup* Good enough....I tried doing a zombie look but I don't know if I succeeded xD

Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?

4 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE IT XD I suck at make up... so yeah. After failing horribly at this challenge I decided to skip it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY? :D Yay! And I'm not all that great either...I kinda just put colors in random places xD

      Delete
  2. Wow that makeup is terrifying :o Great job!

    ReplyDelete