Monday, October 27, 2014

Chills and Thrills #ReadingCram : Song Challenge

Oct 27--Song Challenge--pick any of their creepy reads and pick a song that best describes that book (or feel of the book) OR make a playlist for the book! Post on any social network.They can even do a Spotify playlist and embed in their blog post! Hosted by Book Escape Reviews

Okay...I completely suck at picking out songs that would go with things xD But for this challenge I am going to try...watch me fail XD




1. Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas
2. Blood - My Chemical Romance
3. I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore - REO Speedwagon
4. Ghost - Parachute

I know I only used 4 songs but I couldn't really think of any other songs that went with the plot of Anna Dressed in Blood...I think those 4 songs pretty much sum it up xD

Have you read Anna Dressed in Blood? What songs would you have picked? Or if you haven't what songs would you pick to go along with one of your spooky reads?

0 comments:

Post a Comment