Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Chills and Thrills #ReadingCram : Spell It Out Challenge

Oct 28--Spell it out Challenge--they can pick one of the following words: Ghost, Witch, Zombie, Howl--using each letter, find a title of a book they've read this year to "spell it out." FOR EXAMPLE
G  Graceling by Kristin Cashore
H  Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
O Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
S  Sanctum by Sarah Fine
T  Timebound by Rysa Walker

Q,X,and Z the letters can be anywhere in the title. Post on social media somewhere. Hosted by Rachel @ A PERFECTION CALLED BOOKS

So for my challenge I'm going to spell out the word Witch...I seriously hope that the books we use to spell it don't have to be creepy because I haven't read many weird or creepy books this year xD

W - The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy
I - Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
T - Take Me On by Katie McGarry
C - Champion by Marie Lu
H - Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

I tried putting the covers on here to go with each book but my computer hates me and decided to screw everything up -_- Anyway! What are your guys' favorite 2014 reads? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment