Friday, October 24, 2014

Chills and Thrills #ReadingCram : TBR Post


Hi guys! :D So it's finally the start of the Chills and Thrills read-a-thon! To kick this thing off, all of us who are participating have chosen the spooky books we want to read and are going to share them with the rest of you! I've chosen mine, but I'm doubtful that I'll finish all of them before the reading cram is over. Anyway! Here's my list ^.^

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

Mrs. Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff

 





Sleep No More by Aprilynn Pike








I just realized that all of my books are ghost books o.O Maybe I should try and read Mortal Danger this week...I was going to read Zom-B by Darren Shan because I got it from the library but then I realized that it wasn't the first one -_- I hate when that happens

What Halloween themed books are you reading to get in the holiday spirit? I'd love to hear your choices :D



8 comments:

  1. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood and Miss Peregrine! I also have Hollow City on my TBR. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard such great things about them :D I hope I can make it through my whole list. I hope you have fun too!

      Delete
  2. Great book choices!!! I'm participating too but all my books are zombie ones :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really read zombie books :p I couldn't get into them. I hope you enjoy your pick! :D

      Delete
  3. I am sure you're going to love Anna Dressed in Blood and Girl of Nightmares! The story and characters are fantastic.Kendare Blake is an amazing writer, her writing and description is so vivid, you can just get lost in the world she creates.

    Mishma @ As the page turns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! I love her writing! I read Antigoddess by her and I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read Mortal Gods!!

      Delete
  4. I've been meaning to read Anna Dressed in Blood since I love her Goddess War series. Great looking TBR! Thanks for entering the challenge.

    - meghann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her Goddess War series too! I cannot wait to read Mortal Gods! <3 But Anna Dressed in Blood is really good! I recommend that you definitely read it sometime soon :)
      And of course! I love Halloween :D

      Delete