Friday, October 24, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #1

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme created by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews where you can share your weekly book hauls!

I've always wanted to do one of these...but I don't buy books often and I had stopped going to the library because I didn't have time to keep going there all the time since its quite a distance from my house, but my grandma just took me after school today and I went a little crazy (although not as crazy as I have before xD) but I got 4 books today! They're even slightly new ones :D ones I've been meaning to read but never made time to...


So the top one, Branded, I won in a giveaway (THANK YOU SAJDA) but the rest I got on my trip to the library :)

Zom-B: I thought it would be a good book to read for my chills and thrills reading cram this week 

Ignite Me: I've been meaning to read it for some time now and just recently I had a conversation with Misha, a blogger friend, about Warner and Adam and when I saw this I had to get it ^.^

Dangerous creatures: I loved the beautiful creatures series (the movie not so much) and Ridley was my favorite character besides Linc and Macon so I have to see what happened to her :p

Sleep No More: This one I just saw on the shelf and thought it looked interesting. I always love stories about oracles and all that jazz ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment