Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag


I was tagged by Sandee at A Whimsical Reader! Thanks girl :D This looks super fun!

GREED - What is your most expensive book? Most inexpensive?
My most expensive was probably my Divergent boxed set which was about $40...but if we're counting only individual books then it was my collectors copy of The Fault in Our Stars that was $25
My most inexpensive...um...I actually don't know o.O Maybe Mockingjay which I got for $2

WRATH - What author do you have a love/hate relationship?
Rick Riordan no doubt! His cliffhangers annoy the shit out of me but I love his books so much that I can't stop reading them XD He's a fantastic author but I think he gets too much joy out of making his readers suffer

GLUTTONY - What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis. Everyone I told to read it hated it and couldn't understand why I liked it but I always read it over and over and over again because it comforts me and never fails to make me laugh :)

SLOTH - What book have you neglected to read out of laziness?
There are quite a few *grimaces* but I think the main one is The 5th Wave. I know that it's a great read and I know that the second one is already out and I know I'm crazy for not having read it yet...but I just haven't opened it. I have it on my iPod and every time I see it sitting on my shelf I'm like "I need to read that" but I never do .-.

PRIDE - What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intelligent reader?
Uhm...well...I don't know if this counts but I always reference Percy Jackson when we're in English because my teacher always brings back every book we read to Greek Mythology...even though Percy Jackson is fiction the myths are actually real and I love being one of the only people in class who knows what the teacher is talking about XD

LUST - What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?
Well pretty much a guy like Adrian Ivashkov from Bloodlines. Tall, dark, and handsome with a wicked sense of humor but will protect those he loves at any cost! I also love those tatted mysterious bad boys ._. Like Isaiah from Crash Into You...

ENVY - What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
LAILAH!! I want this book soooo badly! I seriously cannot wait for it to come in at my library (it's in transit :D) but I want to OWN it! Christmas is coming up guys *winks*

This is an open tag which means anyone who wants to do it can! If you do just leave a comment with a link to your post so I can see it :D

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag Tia! :)
    I really have to meet this Adrian Ivashkov guy. Lol. Everyone seems to like him and Dimitri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me! It was fun! :D
      You haven't read Bloodlines?! :O READ IT! READ IT NOW *shoves book at face*

      Delete
  2. Such a great post, I love your replies!

    ReplyDelete