Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #1: Books/Movies to read or watch to get into the Halloween Sprit

Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme that was created over at Broke and Bookish where you can answer the weekly question that is asked with a list!

This weeks question is: Top Ten books/movies to read or watch to get into the Halloween spirit?

I'm going to do both books and movies! 5 of each :)

BOOKS:

1. Anna Dressed in Blood.

I just finished this book and I have to say that it is definitely a spooky read, one that's great for the holiday!

2. Miss. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

I haven't read this one yet, but it's on my list to read before the week is out! I've heard it's pretty damn creepy

3. Fiendish

This one I haven't heard much about, but it was on the epicreads most scary books list so it has to be pretty scary, right?

4. Hollow City

This is the second book to Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and I heard it's just as spooky as the first one!

5. And last but not least, Girl of Nightmares

Considering I just finished Anna Dressed in Blood, I decided to read the second one and from what I read, I know that it's going to be just as good as the first one!

MOVIES

1. Hocus Pocus

You cannot go through the month of October and NOT watch this movie. It's just a must watch every single year. I would feel weird if I didn't watch it at least once!

2. Twitches...

I don't know why, but I look forward to seeing this movie every year. Maybe it's because Tia and Tamera Mowry are in it? xD Idk but I love it

3. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

My mother is obsessed with Charlie Brown so every year we sit around as a family and watch his holiday shows :)

4. Annabelle

I wanna see this movie so badly! It seems so creepy and I cannot wait until I'm able to go to the movies

5. The Nightmare Before Christmas

The other day there was an argument in physics about whether this was a Halloween or Christmas movie...Halloween won ;) I actually watched this the other day :D

What are your Halloween picks? 

1 comment:

  1. OMFG! I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLLOW CITY!! ARGH! LOVED MISS PEREGRINE'S TO PIECES! And we don't even know when the next installment is coming out!! NOOOOOO!! *weeps*

    ~Fari @ My Little Corner for Books: http://mylittlecornerforbooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete