Saturday, November 22, 2014

Book Blogger Tag

Thank you Anna for tagging me! I feel like I've done a book blogger tag before but these questions are new so I figured I would do it ^.^

1. How many times do you check your email a day?
So much I can't even count xD If I leave it for a couple hours I'll come back and have like 25 emails *shakes head*

2. How many times are you on Goodreads?
A few times a day, although I'm on less now because it's lost the wow factor it had when I first joined over a year ago

3. How long does it take you to edit your posts?
I don't really edit so not that long

4. What kind of laptop do you use?
An Acer Aspire

5. How often do you check Twitter?
I'm on it 24/7 pretty much unless I don't have wifi, which doesn't happen very much

6. Why do you use the blogging website you do?
Because when I first started blogging, I had started on a blog with my friends and it was what they used so when I branched out and made my own blog I just made one using Blogspot because I already knew how to use it and thought it was fairly simple

7. Are you good at keeping up with reviews, tags, ect? 
Well considering I've written three tags and one review today and I still have one more to write I would have to say I do my best xD Usually I'm pretty good at keeping up with all of my tags and things but this week I didn't have my laptop and I hate writing posts on my iPod

8. How many times a week do you post?
That really just depends on how busy I am that week and if I get time to read. I usually post my memes on time and I only really do 3 of those so at the least I post 2-3 times a week

I tag:
Nori at Read Write Love
Belle and Cassie at Fangirling Misses
Sandee at A Whimsical Reader

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm constantly on the internet or checking my email etc etc :)

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/blog-tour-becoming-beauty-by-sarah.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Tag Tia! :D
    oh boy.. How will I manage? Haha

    ReplyDelete