Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's that thankful time of year

I know not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving, but we all have something to be thankful for.To those who DO celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving. I hope y'all have a good one :) I almost forgot to write this post to tell you the truth xD but I want to tell all of you that I am so, so thankful that I've met you and that I can be apart of the blogger community. 

I have met so many people in my short time of blogging and I have to say that it has been the best 4 months. I wouldn't be here, writing this post, today if it weren't for Cassie and Belle from Fangirling Misses. We didn't meet by blogging, but they were the ones that showed me what it was like to blog and helped me out when I first started. I owe a lot to them. Then there's Bee over at Let Books Bee...she helped me a lot when I first started too. We actually made our blogs together! We Skyped as we were coming up with our names and we went through the beginning process together. I'm glad to have her as a friend. 

Then I'm grateful for the publishers and authors. I never thought that after only a short time of blogging I would have the chance to read any ARCs, e-Copies or otherwise, But thanks to Netgalley and Edelweiss, I've been given the chance to read some pretty good books! 

So thank you, thank you to everyone who has helped me and thank you to all of my followers and friends that I have made during this journey. I hope to have many months and years to continue talking with everyone. I love you guys. Have a happy Thanksgiving

Tia

0 comments:

Post a Comment