Saturday, November 22, 2014

Liebster Award!

I want to thank both Carina from My Addiction Books and Kitty and Fari from My Little Corner for Books!

Rules:

1. Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions asked
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Ask them a set of 11 questions

Questions from Carina

1. In a perfect world, what mistake would authors avoid?
Insta love definitely...drives me crazy

2. What book character can you most relate to and why?
Cath from Fangirl because I always have the same fear she does, especially when it comes to school and new things. Also...she's a fangirl xD

3. If you could get any author's signature, who would it be and why?
Richelle Mead...because she created Adrian duh ;)

4. Do you like to write stories as well as read them?
Yes!! I have stories posted on Wattpad (links are in my bio page) and then I have little snippets of stories that I haven't written saved in various places

5. What is the first book ever that you remember reading and liking (picture books too!)
Picture book: Green Eggs and Ham xD
Regular book: Harry Potter :D

6. What are your favorite and least favorite genres?
Favorite: Dystopian 
Least Favorite: Non-fiction

7. Do you prefer a female or male POV?
I guess it just depends on who the author is. I have quite a few books that are my favorite books of all time and they are in Male POV...but I do tend to read more books in Female POV

8. What's your biggest book-related pet peeve?
Folding the corners to mark a page....last year I got a book with all the corners cut off as a gag gift -_- I still have the book but I can't read it because the corners bother me..

9. What's your favorite part of blogging?
Meeting new people! I've made so many friends blogging and I wouldn't change a thing about it 

10. What subject do you think more books should be written about?
I think there should be more books about what happens after characters get their "happily ever after" We always get them falling in love but we never get the hardships of the relationship after they've become content (I actually started writing this book...)

11. Besides reading, what's your favorite thing to do in free time?
Talk and hang out with friends and write ^.^

Questions from Kitty and Fari

1. Your favourite book cover(s)?
I'm really in love with the Snow Like Ashes cover! It's so drool worthy xD

2. 'Evil' characters you can't help but like? 
Draco Malfoy. He's supposed to be one of the bad guys because his father works for Voldemort but I actually like him...

3. What is your bookmark? (EX. an actual bookmark, pieces of paper, dog ears) If it's an actual bookmark, what does your current bookmark look like? 
My bookmark is an actual bookmark :) It's a purple ribbon that has the quote "You're worth fighting for - West, Take Me On" and I received it from Katy McGarry :D

4.  What is one series/trilogy you really, REALLY want to get to by the end of next year?
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgans...I've been meaning to read it for the longest time now and I just haven't gotten around to it

5. A book everybody loves but you don't?  
I really cam't think of a book o.O maybe These Broken Stars? I really didn't like that book at all and most people I talk to say they loved it and that it's one of their favorite books

6. Favorite book couple
Sydney and Adrian of course! Even though I wish Adrian was mine and mine only, Sydney is really good for him and they balance each other out fantastically

7. Recommend us a book that isn't really well-known
The Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis! It's not veeeery well written but the humor makes up for it. It's my comfort read :)

8. What book have you refused to read despite the hype around it?
I'm going to say Cinder because every time I'm given the chance to read it and actually have time I just...don't. I can't say why, but I've done my best to steer clear of reading it

9. Favorite booktubers?
Kelly from Kelly's Book Spills! Shes's my absolute favorite because she's just so sassy. She reminds me of my best friend xD
I don't really watch anyone else :P

10. How many books do you own? (Physical or e-books?)
Um...the last time I counted I owned 301 books...that was 4 months ago...and I really don't want to count them all over again xD So lets just say its around 325-350

11. Do you prefer longer books or short, quick reads?
It just depends on the book. If it's a good book I'd rather it be longer so that it won't end as quickly, but if it's a bad book I want it to be a short quick read

Nominees
Bee from Let Books Bee
Suzanne from Librarian Lavender
Ivey from The Hopeless Reader
Beth and Selia from Don't Dis Disney

My Questions:
1. What is your favorite song(s) (and yes I'm just looking for recs xD)
2. How many books on average do you read a month?
3. What is the one book you absolutely cannot live without?
4. Ninjas break into your house and plan on stealing your bookshelf, what character do you channel to beat them?
5. Have you ever read a book because you wanted to cry?
6. What Disney character do you think you are most like?
7. How long do you think you would be able to go without reading?
8. On a scale of 1-10 how crazy do you get if something doesn't go right on your blog?
9. If you were to meet your favorite author of all time, how would you react?
10. Coke or Pepsi?
11. Tell me 3 facts about you that I wouldn't know just by looking at you

3 comments:

  1. Great answers! Sweet Evil is so good, I hope you get to reading it soon! And you got a bookmark from Katy McGarry?! Omg you're so lucky! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I got three :D They were free to all her fans

      Delete