Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers #2

I was tagged by the lovely Nori at ReadWriteLove28! Now since I was just tagged not that long ago by Dana, I'm just going to answer Nori's questions and skip the part where I tag people :)

Rules:

1.) Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their blog in your post.
2.) Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3.) Answer the ten question asked by the nominator.
4.) Nominate ten bloggers for the award
5.) Ask your nominees ten questions.

Questions from Nori:

1. What is your favorite book that the title starts with the first letter of your name?
That would probably have to be Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep. I obsessed over that series for so long...I still haven't read the last book though come to think of it o.O *adds to list* 

2. What was the last ebook/eARC that you read?
If this is only counting ones I finished then I think that would be Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake last month...If I can count DNF books then it's We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist

3. Do you prefer paperbacks or hardbacks?
I actually prefer paperbacks because I'm not as afraid to open the book if it's new xD I guess I'm afraid the cover could get bent but I hate opening a new hardback because I think it's worse to crack the spine of a hardback than a paperback

4. What book is at the top of your I NEED NOW list of 2015 releases?
Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead...Oh my gosh I need that book now...I don't just want it, I NEED it more than anything.

5. Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what type of music?
I can't really listen to music while I read, it makes me read passages over and over again because I keep losing my place.

6. How long is your TBR list on Goodreads?
Ha. I don't think you want to know XD There's almost 1,000 books on it, I can tell you that much

7. What is your favorite book quote?
I know this is going to sound cliche or whatever, but my favorite quote is 
"Pain demands to be felt." 
I related to that quote a lot when I read The Fault in Our Stars. *shrugs* It's just really true.

8. Who is your book boyfriend?
Adrian Ivashkov *sighs dreamily* <333

9. If you could live in any fictional world, what world would you pick?
I think I would live in NeverNever from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. I think it would be so pretty to live there even if the Fae are sneaky, vindictive people xD

10. What character (in any book) reminds you the most of yourself?
Cath from Fangirl. I share a lot of the fears she had in the beginning of the book and have slowly learned to overcome them like she has. She was one of the first characters where I was like "that is so me" and not just because she was a fangirl as well xD

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award!! :D
    I tagged you to do The Heroine Tag! http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-heroine-tag.html

    ReplyDelete