Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #2

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly book meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows bloggers to share the books, both physical and electronic, they gained that week.

This week was a week filled with book mail! O.O I've never gotten as many packages as I got this week. My mom kept complaining because I would always have to walk over to my aunties to grab my mail since I can't receive it here XD

Physical Books

Before you by Amber Heart via Arcycling 
Envy by Gregg Olsen via Arcycling (Hannah)
Monstrous Affections Anthology of Beastly Tales from Becoming Books
Evil Librarian by Michelle Knudsen from Becoming Books
One Death Nine Stories from Becoming Books
The Summoning by Hillary Monahan from Becoming Books

Swag
Breaking the Rules bookmark from Katie McGarry 
Pushing the Limits ribbon bookmark from Katie McGarry
Take Me On ribbon bookmark from Katie McGarry
All Our Yesterdays bookmark (not pictured) from Juliababyjen

eBooks













We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist via Netgalley
The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma via Netgalley

That's it for this week! What did you guys gain? 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many books! And swag! I didn't get much, though I did go on a christmas shopping book haul yet I have to wait until christmas to have them. In the back of my mind I know they're so close and it's torture hahah

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/review-titans-curse-percy-jackson-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books! :D I got a copy of the three musketeers because the cover was awesome!

    ReplyDelete