Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #2

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created over at Broke and Bookish 

This weeks topic is: Top Ten Books I want to re-read! 
I love this topic! There are quite a few books I would love to pick up again if I could find the time between all the new releases

The Fault in Our Stars: I know what you're thinking..."Why would you want to submit yourself to that pain again?" My answer is simple. I love books that make me cry...idk why XD

Bloodlines: For one reason and one reason only....Adrian Ivashkov <33

Prince of Wolves: This is my comfort book. I've read it so many times that it will always have to be on my reread list! I actually haven't read it in some time...maybe I need to

Coexist: I absolutely loved this book...I've reread it a few times but not as many as Prince of Wolves xD

Throne of Glass: If this isn't on everyone's list then....I don't know if I can speak to you...jk XD but seriously this book is one badass assassins book!

Touch of Frost: Logan Freaking Quinn...that is all xD

The Goddess Test: I loved this book too....anything with Greek mythology will stay in my heart forever!

Harry Potter: I don't think this requires an explanation XD

Born at Midnight: This series was my obsession for the longest time...I think I should reread it to see if my feelings about it have changed any

Fangirl: This book is one that every fangirl should read even if they don't end up liking the book itself. I for one loved this one! I connected with it on such a strong level that I will always keep this book close to my heart
What are your top ten picks?

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I always want to re-read Harry Potter hahah, great post :)

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2014/11/review-rising-tide-dark-innocence-maura.html

    ReplyDelete