Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #3

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish

This weeks Top Ten list is: Top ten characters you would want to get their own book!

I am super excited about this one :D I love when authors do separate books for other characters that were front and center in the first novel(s)

1. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars
I just have to say that if John Green ever did write a book in Augustus' point of view, it would be one heck of an emotional rollercoaster. TFiOS already was an emotional roller coaster and I couldn't imagine how much I would cry if it was in an alternative POV. I think it would be cool if he wrote it like how he said An Imperial Affliction was ended

2. Kenji Kishimoto from the Shatter Me series
I absolutely love Kenji! He was one of my favorite characters in the series and I want to know more about his past and even what happened to him after the end of Ignite Me. It would be a dream come true to know more about my favorite joker.

3. Chaol Westfall from the Throne of Glass series
I love Chaol...enough said xD I just want to be able to see into his mind!

4. Dorian Havilliard from the Throne of Glass Series
I never shipped Celaena with Dorian but he's still a sweet guy and I would like to know more about him ^.^

5. Voldemort from Harry Potter
Yeah I know...why would I want to know more about him? I just do...I would like to know the bad guy's side of things. I know they're the bad guy for a reason and they deserve a lot of the things that happen to them, but I want to know what made them that way. What made them decide to go crazy and start killing people? If anyone knows of a book written in the bad guy's pov then please please tell me! I've considered writing one myself but never found the right plot

6. Ash from Obsidian
She was always one of those characters that I was just like "what is your problem? I need to know more about you..." 

7. Gabriel from Lailah
I have yet to finish Lailah...so no spoilers...but I still want to know more about Gabriel. I want to see inside his head and find out how he thinks.

8. Macon from Beautiful Creatures
I want to know Macon's past and his relationship with Ethan's mom. Ridely and Macon are my favorite characters from the castor chronicles and since Ridley already has her own story now I chose Macon for this list

9. Celeste from The Selection
Celeste was the bitchy girl that turned into someone you actually came to love and I just want to know more about her. What was her home life like? What made her so dead set on hurting everyone else just to get what she wanted? I know some of her story but I just want more. 

10. Sierra from Sleep No More
Sierra was the experienced Oracle and the one that the bad guy of the novel really wanted to affect...I just want to know how she was as a teenager and what it was like for her to go through getting her visions.

What characters would you like to see have their own books?


9 comments:

  1. I would also love to see Kenji and Augustus! I think we got a great background story for Voldemort but like you said I'd never say no to more! More from any characters in that world

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/top-five-friday-4-books-i-wish-to-re.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we did get a pretty detailed experience from Voldemort, but...yeah I just want more XD HP was my life for the longest time and I want more from the villains of the series... Even if she wrote more about Bellatrix! Now I would even love that book :D

      Delete
  2. Definitely agree about Gus and Chaol <3 Love your blog! New follower on bloglovin'!
    Sarah
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! :D I love yours too! And I followed you back <3

      Delete
  3. I so agree with you on Dorian, Chaol, and Gus!! :D

    Also I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my post for more details here: http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on Chaol! <3
    This looks so much fun to do! I might copy it and feature it on my blog too ;) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The list is on The Broke and The Bookish! It's a fantastic meme :D

      Delete