Monday, November 24, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #5

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created over at The Broke and The Bookish

This week's topic is top ten books on your winter TBR

Usually I don't make a TBR list because I never stick to it but maybe if I do end up making one it'll help me choose which books to read next! Let's see how well this goes...xD

1. Envy by Gregg Olsen
I just started this one...it's okay so far :)

2. The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
I received this one from Netgalley and need to start reading it soon!

3. Cursed by Fire by Jacquelyn Frank
I got this one for review from Edelwiess :D I love Greek mythology books!

4. The Collectors' Society by Heather Lyons
I've heard great things about this book!

5. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
I need to read this...asap..

6. Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Heard it was weird but good so I want to give it a try

7. In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
*grabby hands* GIMMIE

8. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Yes...I need to finish this series even though I'm scared out of my mind..

9. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Last book *sniff* I don't want it to end D:

10. Ruins by Dan Wells
I love Samm and Kira and I can't wait to finish this series...they need to be together already!

What books are on your winter TBR?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard about some of the books you mentioned so I'm excited to check them out :) I just finished Never Fade so hopefully I'll read In the Afterlight around Christmas too

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/book-trailer-reveal-into-blind-by-helen.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad I could give you some recs :D
      I wanted to reread the Darkest Minds and Never Fade before I read In The Afterlight but I just don't have the time :(

      Delete