Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My recent absence

Hello guys *waves* I wanted to apologise for my absence lately. I have been so busy with the holidays and everything else going on in my life! I wanted to write a post and tell you all that I will jump back into blogging once the new year starts :D 

In other news, I have some very big news, which has to do for some of my absence. I got accepted into college! I know most of you have already heard but for those of you who haven't, I applied to a college in Ireland and got in! I'll be leaving at the end of August and I'm uber excited for this next step in my life ^.^

So, again I am sorry for my lengthy absence but I'll be sure to be back soon! I love you all <3

Tia 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Ireland?! Congratulations!!! I hope you love it and have an awesome time! :)

    -Megan @ http://booksoffascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting into college! I hope you have a great time in Ireland. What will you be studying?

    ReplyDelete