Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #6

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!

This week's topic is the top ten 2015 releases I'm looking forward to

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

A Court of Thrones and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Geek Girl by Holly Smale

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Angelfall 3 by Susan Ee

The Heir by Kiera Cass

Joyride by Anna Banks

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

I know there are more books I'm looking forward to next year but for some reason I'm blanking on nearly all of them o.O So I only have 8 books today

What books are you looking forward to?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't yet gotten to the Bloodlines, have yet to finish the last 2 books of VA.

    I CAN'T WAIT FOR A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES, GEEK GIRL, RED QUEEN. AND AN EMBER IN THE ASHES!!! EEEEKKKKK!! <3 <3

    I have yet to read Angelfall, I'm waiting for most of the books to come out...

    Have you read the Lunar Chronicles? Most posts I've seen has Fairest and Winter! I haven't read it yet, though...

    ~Fari
    Top Ten Tuesday (though my co-blogger did it): Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2015 @ My Little Corner For Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for A Court of Thorns and Roses! Sarah J Maas is amazing!! I can't wait for Joyride!! Red Queen sounds so awesome, I am dying for that to come out! And The Heir's cover is so beautiful, it makes me so excited for it to come out :D

    I haven't started Angelfall yet because I'm waiting to get it in paperback.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh great picks! I'm also really excited for A Court of Throne and Roses as well as Red Queen and The Heir :)

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/december-plans.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for these too!! Especially ACOTAR :D I have Ember and Red Queen, I'll let you know how they are!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen a court of thrones every where. must check this book out! I have tagged you for the TAYTAY Tag: http://mooneyesrandomsmile.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-taytay-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SOOOO excited for ACOTAR! As you know, Maas is one of my favorite YA fantasy authors :D
    I bought the first book of Bloodlines last week btw. I'm really excited to get started on that series, though i'm a leeeetle bit sceptic because I loved Rose/Adrian in VA.

    ReplyDelete