Wednesday, January 7, 2015

105 Reading Challenge!

So guys, it's 2015!! I'm sorry I missed writing a Christmas and New Years post :( I really have no other excuse besides the fact that I've been busy. I planned on doing an end of the year wrap up but time just got away from me. So. I say lets just start off this year with a clean slate! And what better way to do that other than participate in a challenge! :D

Nori from ReadWriteLove28 came up with the 105 Reading Challenge! The 105 Challenge is a goal where I’m going to try and read 105 books during 2015. I got the number 105 by taking 12 (months in a year), adding two to make 14 (for absolutely no reason), then doing 14 + 13 + 12 +  11 + 10 + 9 + 8…+ 1.

For my individual challenge I am aiming to complete the following categories:

•14 books that have been on my TBR the longest•
•13 2015 releases•
•12 books released before 2015•
•11 new to me authors•
•10 contemporary•
•9 dystopians•
•8 paranormal•
•7 New Adult•
•6 ARCs•
•5 eBooks•
•4 rereads•
•3 a trilogy•
•2 classics•
•1 nonfiction•

I encourage all of you to join this challenge! And as an incentive, Nori has been gracious enough to set up a giveaway! For those of you who decide to join, I wish you luck :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good luck with that! I hope you manage to complete it because I can imagine how satisfied you'd feel after. And how many books would be knocked off your TBR haha. :)

    Charlotte @ Bookmarks and Blogging

    ReplyDelete