Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015 Monthly Wrap-Up and February TBR

Hai guys! I've decided that I need some new features around my blog, so I'm adding in monthly wrap-ups! :D a great thing to start in the new year if I do say so myself *winks*

This month has been quite busy. I've been planning and trying to get things ready for my move to Ireland at the end of August and there's so much more that I have to do than I thought! And to top it all off I lost my wallet >.< it has everything that I need right now in it...plus money I got for Christmas Dx but other than that things are going smoothly and my new spring classes for this year have been pretty easy thus far. 

Some bookish updates! 
I've read 7 books so far this year already! :D considering how busy I've been, that is a major feat! 
As you all know, I'm participating in Nori's 105 Challenge this year (Find my post HERE) and even though I haven't conpleted any of the categories yet, I've made a dent in a few of them!

Status for the challenge:
I have read
2 books released before 2015
-White Hot Kiss (review HERE)
-Stone Cold Touch (review HERE)
1 contemporary
-Ugly Love (review HERE)
2 ARCs
-Cursed By Fire (review HERE)
-The Walls Around Us (review HERE)
2 eBooks
-Scarlet (review HERE)
-Cress (review HERE)

Now for my TBR for February!
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Snow Like Ashes
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan 
To All the Boys I've Loved Before

I may end up reading more, especially considering the week I have off after Valentine's Day, but those are the five that I absolutely have to get done.

How was your January, and what books do you have planned for the month of February?

нαρρу яєα∂ιиg
тια 

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Monthly wrap-up posts are definitely fun. I'm really excited for you that you get to move to Ireland! That's amazing! You are doing great with the challenge so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm really excited too :)
      I'm glad you created the challenge! I've been getting a lot of reading done!

      Delete
  2. Oeh! I've read Snow Like Ashes, it was pretty good! I'm sure you'll love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I didn't really like it, like it wasn't grabbing me, but it's starting to get better ^.^ Meira is badass like Caelena, just not as badass XD

      Delete