Friday, January 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #3

So, in the past few months I haven't been posting much because I haven't had access to a computer and I've just been extremely busy. I have, however, still been receiving books! Maybe not as many as I would like, but enough to do a stacking the shelves feature this week ^.^


Borrowed:
To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Blood of Olympus 
An Abundance of Katherine's 

Gifted: 
The Book Thief 
House of Leaves
The Retribution of Mara Dyer
In the Afterlight

Giveaways:
Perfect Ruin
Defy the Dark
Book marks and swag

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I have TATBILB on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy it! It looks like you received a ton of book swag, so that's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I planned on starting it this month but I got bogged down by ARCs Dx It may have to wait until next month
      I did! So many book marks! I love it xD

      Delete