Tuesday, April 28, 2015

February, March, and April Wrap-Up

Oh my gosh, you guys do not even know how unbelievably sorry I am that I have neglected my blog for so long. I've been reading and keeping up with my challenges, but actually getting around to reviewing each book I read is...not working out. I started working at McDonalds, I'm currently in a play that's based off the book Little Women, I have tons of school stuff going on, and, believe it or not, I've kinda started dating. It's not official with this guy yet, but I think it has the potential to go somewhere.

But anyway, I've been coming into the library every few days now to work on school stuff and I realised that I have access to computers, which is why I'm making a promise to myself, and to you, that I will come on at least once a week to post a review...at least until school ends that is. I mean...I only have a month until I graduate :D

Now that life updates are out of the way, let's get down to bookish business! I've accomplished a lot in my 105 Challenge for this year!! My status is the following:


I have read

7 of 13: 2015 Releases
-The Ruby Circle
-I'll Meet You There
-Frostfire
-Red Queen
-I Was Here
-Second Posistion

5 of 12: books released before 2015
-The End of Alice
-Locked
-Snow Like Ashes
-White Hot Kiss
-Stone Cold Touch 

5 of 11: New to me authors
-Winner's Curse
-Damsel Distressed
-The Collector's Society
-Blood Red Road
-My True Love Gave to Me

4 of 10: contemporary
-Ugly Love 
-The DUFF
-Paper Towns
-The Problem with Heartache

1 of 8: Paranormal
-Opposition

1 of 7: New Adult
-Wait for You

6 of 6: ARCS (*THROWS CONFETTI*)
-The Walls Around Us
-Curse of Fire
-Deviation
-Deceived
-For the Love of Ash
-Changing Everything

2 of 5: eBooks
-Scarlet 
-Cress 

I actually feel really accomplished by the amount of books I'e managed to read this year! I'm really close to finishing some more categories and I can't thank Nori enough for putting together this challenge!

1 comment: