Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A Profound Apology and a Promise

*tip toes in and looks around at the emptiness that is my blog*

Hi guys *grimaces*

So, recently I sort of gave up on my blog. I never planned it and I also didn't mean to leave it without saying anything. But I've been missing blogging a lot lately. I've been really depressed and lonely, along with unbelievably stressed because I have exams coming up soon (my first college semester is almost over!!), so I considered trying to ease myself back into it.

I still don't find much time to read because of school, but now that winter holiday's are coming up I'll hopefully be able to read a little more. However, I am going on a long vacation with my boyfriend so we'll see how it goes.

As a start though, I'm going to try and post some memes every once in awhile, and when I finish a book, I'll definitely post a review, even if it isn't directly after finishing it.

I hope you guys can forgive me for my absence, but I promise I will do my best to start posting at least once a week

All the best,
Tia

1 comment:

  1. *tackle hugs Tia* YAYAYAYAY YOU'RE BACK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete