Friday, December 18, 2015

Commenting 365 Challenge

In 2016 I have decided to participate in a new challenge! Nori from ReadWriteLove28 is the one who came up with this wonderful idea

What is it?
This coming year I will be visiting and commenting on 365 blogs! With the help of Nori's master list and the amount of bloggers I follow on Twitter, I believe I can definitely reach this goal by the end of the year. It will also be a great way for me to get back into the groove of blogging since I've been MIA for the longest time.

If you want to add your blog to Nori's master list for those of us participating to use go HERE

And since none of us want to do this alone, if you want to participate in this challenge go HERE

I hope some of you decide to join us in this challenge, and I'm looking forward to finding some new blogs and meeting even more people! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment