Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Finishing the Series Challenge

Hey guys! I've decided to join another challenge this year! Recently, I went through my Goodreads To-Read shelf and realised that I had way to many. So, I did some spring cleaning so to speak. Now I have considerably less books on my TBR list that seems a lot more possible to complete. I also realised just how many series I have yet to finish. That's what this challenge is going to help with! I made a vow saying that I wouldn't start any new series (though there are so many that I want to start!! Dx) until I finish the ones I've already started. I'm hoping that this challenge will keep me on track so I can start all those other wonderful series out there.

More information about the challenge:

It's hosted over at Bea's Book Nook and if you'd like to sign up go to her sign up post here where she has all of the rules about challenge!

Level 1 (Novice series reader) - Complete 1 series.
Level 2 (Testing the waters) - Complete 2 -4 series.
Level 3 (Experienced) - Complete 3 - 6 series.
Level 4 (Expert series reader) - Complete 7 or more series.

I'm choosing Level 4, though I haven't decided which series I'm doing yet :)


4 comments:

  1. This sounds like an awesome challenge! I definitely need to complete a few series that I have started. Great post, Tia. :)
    #Commenting 365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely join the challenge if you wanna get those series finished!!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you have some awesome challenges coming up this year! I am taking part in a few myself including the #RockmyTBR one! I am cheering for us both!

    #commenting365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on your challenges! Let hope this year is a success for both of us :)

      Delete