Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November Wrap Up and December TBR

Figured since I did read in the month of November, I could do a wrap up ^.^

Bookish news:

I didn't read much in November, but I did catch up on my Throne of Glass reread! I can now start on Heir of Fire, which I have been looking forward to reading for quite some time :)

Unfortunately, I've all but given up on reaching my reading goal this year, so I don't even know where I am regarding my 105 Challenge...Hopefully Nori runs it again next year so I can give it another go

Non-bookish news:

I'm nearly done with my first semester of college! As you all know, I embarked on my journey to Ireland at the end of this summer to start an English and Economics programme at University College, Dublin. It's been a lot more difficult than I originally thought it would be...Being away from my family and my boyfriend is something I never want to do again after I finish school. Missing the holidays is so depressing and lonely that I can't wait until I go home again for the summer.
I'm going on a trip for this christmas though! It's super cheap to travel while staying in Europe, so my boyfriend and I are going to take a trip to a couple different countries this winter :D I'm extremely excited!

Decemeber TBR:

This month I'm really hoping to read the books I just recently bought:
Winter by Marissa Meyer
Splintered by A. G. Howard
Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgens

but I also am planning on rereading Harry Potter with my boyfriend while we travel and I'm hoping to at least finish Heir of Fire

All the best,
Tia

1 comment:

  1. YESSS TIA SPLINTERED IS AMAZING (and hopefully I'll finish Heir of Fire this month as well!)

    ReplyDelete