Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag

I know I've been tagged for this before but I can't remember by who, but just recently my friend Xanie from over at Literary Legionnaire tagged me again so I figured why not? Better late than never right? XD And I also figured this would be a good way to start off with keeping my promise

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - pick a book (or book series) you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
I chose the Divergent series because the first book was utterly fantastic, the second book was only okay, and by the time I got around to reading Allegiant, I couldn't even finish it.

Red -  pick a book with a red cover.


Best Day - pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
I think most book lovers can relate to this choice. I grew up with HP and every time I go to read it again, it always reminds me of the very first time

Love Story -  pick a book with forbidden love.
An alien/human mix? Almost as forbidden as it can get! Plus the fact that most of the Luxen race can't stand humans and went to many lengths to forbid Daemon and Katy from being together

I Knew You Were Trouble - pick a book with a bad character you can't help but love.
Roth...Roth...My darling Roth *sighs dreamily* He may be a demon...The Crown Prince at that...but hot damn I can't help but love him (though it's probably mostly lust after him in the first book xD)

Innocent -  pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.

By the time I went to read it, I didn't even care that someone spoiled me for it. I only found out the mere basics of the ending, but once my mom finished reading it I knew I wouldn't be able to bring myself to finish it so I just asked her to tell me everything that happened

Everything Has Changed - pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
I think Cinder definitely goes through a lot of character development throughout the entire series (I haven't finished Winter yet!!). I don't want to spoil anything so you're just going to have to trust me on this xD

You Belong With Me -  pick your most anticipated book release.
EEEEP! I can't wait!! I'm super exited for this release (though I know I won't get to read it right when it comes out :( )

Forever and Always -  pick your favorite book couple.
Adrian and Sydney....Sydrian...They will forever be my OTP. They are literally perfect for each other. Sydney causes Adrian to focus more and be more responsible, while Adrian gets Sydney to relax and actually enjoy life. They are so, so perfect <3

Come Back, Be Here - pick a book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
I honestly try not to loan out any of my books because 1. Not many of my friends irl like to read and 2. I just don't trust people not to destroy them

Teardrops On My Guitar -  pick a book that made you cry a lot.

Shake It Off - pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
It may not be the best book around, but it's such a great laugh that I love it. It's my go to comfort book

Blank Space - favorite autographed book.
I don't have any :'(

Welcome to New York - favorite setting.
The NeverNever is beautiful <3

Today was a Fairytale - favorite retelling.

And I'm going to tag anyone who hasn't done it (because I know I'm pretty late in the game) and who wants to do it :)

All the best,
Tia

0 comments:

Post a Comment