Friday, December 18, 2015

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
Average Rating on Goodreads: 4.2 Stars
My Rating: 5 Stars
Page Count: 348

Synopsis:

THEY WILL BE TESTED

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets - and human lives.

Their forbidden romance exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s bestselling Bloodlines series.

When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, she and Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world and alter their lives forever.

Don't miss their unforgettable final chapter...

LOVE WILL CONQUER ALL

As most of you know, Adrian Ivashkov is my one and only book boyfriend and the Bloodlines series is one of my absolute favourites. The Ruby Circle is the final installment in the series and it's full of twists and turns that will leave you on the edge of your seat. I have to say that I loved the ending to this. It was definitely not something I saw coming, but it was effective and I can definitely see another series happening if Mead ever decided to write more in the world of the Moroi.

Adrian and Sydney started off the novel with many issues. Married life definitely wasn't what they had bargained for, but all throughout they find ways to make their life work, even while apart. Sydney grows into an even stronger character and even though her perfectionist ways can get a bit much, she is one of my favourite heroines.

As usual, I give this book 5 out of 5 stars ^.^ I greatly recommend that any who haven't read this series should!

Happy Reading
Tia

0 comments:

Post a Comment