Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #10

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish that features a list of books chosen for the weekly topic

This week's topic: Top Ten Thirteen Best Books Read in 2015

1. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout

2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

3. Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout

4. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

5. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

6. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

7. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

8. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking 

9. I Was Here by Gayle Forman

10. The Collectors' Society by Heather Lyons

11. Locked by Eva Morgan

12. Cress by Marissa Meyer

13. Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke

What book(s) did you read this year that you thought was the best? Were any of them on my list?



2 comments:

  1. OMG. I'm so glad to see that Damsel Distressed made your list because that is one of my favorite books ever! I can't wait to see what Kelsey releases next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Court of Thorns and Roses and Red Queen were both amazing! I can't wait to read the sequels. :D Of course, Marissa Meyer amazing. I meant to get to Damsel Distressed, but I forgot about it somehow. Great list!

    Eli @ The Silver Words

    ReplyDelete