Wednesday, January 27, 2016

One Lovely Blog Award

I was just nominated by the wonderful Alexandra @ Literary Legionnaire for this award! Thank you so much <3

The Rules:

1. Display the award

2. Follow the lovely person who nominated you

3. Nominate 15 other lovely bloggers and let them know

4. Add 7 facts about yourself

5. Mention the rules!

Seven Facts About Me:

1. I'm studying English and economics at University College Dublin in Dublin, Ireland so that one day I may be able to start my own publishing company

2. My favourite series (though the main reason it's my favourite is because of the drool worthy love interest) is Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

3. My zodiac sign is Aries

4. The owl is my spirit animal

5. I just recently traveled to six different cities in 5 different countries in 5 weeks - London, Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, and Venice

6. My favourite colour is blue

7. I'm currently watching Season 6, Episode 17 of Supernatural

I tag anyone who wants to do this that hasn't done it yet!

2 comments:

  1. You're in Ireland? So cool! I've never been. What's it like?
    You'll make an amazing publishing company. Dream big!
    And I'm an Aries too! Headstrongness FTW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty great! So much different than being back home in America that's for sure! The food, the culture, the way of speaking...everything is different. But there are things that are mostly the same. I've noticed that Americans and Europeans aren't that different. It just takes time to notice the similarities.

      Haha yes! Aries are the best ;)

      Delete