Saturday, July 30, 2016

Pokemon Go Tag

So I saw this tag on Rachel's blog A Perfection Called Books and thought it was super cool!! Aentee from Read At Midnight came up with this tag and also designed the awesome graphics :) I've been playing Pokemon Go since it came out so I'm super excited to do this tag!


Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling definitely started my love for reading. I remember loving reading as a kid and asking my grandparents and mom to read to me all the time, but HP was the one that had me reading 24/7 when I got older


I honestly don't know what to put for this answer...I haven't been keeping up with the new books being released lately :/

The Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout definitely reminds me of Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy (both two of my all time favourite authors), but I still love both series equally because even though they seem super similar, they both have their own flare to them

I think the only answer I can use for this one is the Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore because even though I HAVE started this series, I am planning on going back to reread the entire series since I have yet to read the final books and I forget pretty much everything that happens

My favourite classic would probably be 1984 by George Orwell...or Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas...This book was just...Wow. There is no way to express with words how amazing this book was. It definitely kept me up wanting more

Sydrian <3 Forever and Always Sydney and Adrian, from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, will be my OTP

 Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas...This entire series burns red hot and before you even know it, you've finished the novel and have to anxiously await the release of the next one

The Percy Jackson series. I mainly use this series because I've already talked about Throne of Glass, but also because Rick Riordan has started a second spin off from the original. So now we have Percy growing up into a young adult, then we have the introduction of the Roman gods and Percy growing up even more, but now we get to see everything from a God's perspective which is so freaking cool. I won't ever get tired of having books written in this world.

I think I am going to go back to some of the very first series I read and say that the Shadow Children series by Margaret Peterson Haddix was surprisingly awesome. Now, when I first read it, it was the most amazing series ever because I hadn't been exposed to the books I have been exposed to now, but I can honestly say that even now, I think the series is still pretty great

Collector's edition of all the Harry Potter books would be really cool!

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. This series is definitely overhyped, but I still enjoyed the first novel very much and look forward to finishing the series

Star Touched Queen...I know this has already released, but since it is a 2016 Debut I'm gonna use it since I haven't read it yet haha

Since I don't know any Auto-Buy authors...I'm gonna skip this question

It may not actually be forever, but it feels like it. So I am going to say Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas








1 comment:

  1. Still not playing Pokemon Go? Download Pokemon Go (Available for Android or iOS)

    ReplyDelete