Sunday, July 31, 2016

Pokemon Indigo League #ReadThemAllThon


Hey guys! I know everyone is probably pretty tired of seeing all of the Pokemon themed stuff around, but I really need a kickstart to my reading and thought that this would be the perfect thing! What better way to get into the reading spirit than a little friendly competition?

For the entire rules and scoring list, visit this post on Read At Midnight


My Chosen Pokemon for this challenge:
The Female Nidoran
CP 10
3 stage evolution

8 Gyms to be completed:
For this Gym I am going to choose Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini because I just recently bought a physical copy and it looks like the perfect book to kickstart this challenge
I don't generally cry unless I'm extremely invested in the characters and the storyline so this is a little hard for me to pick a book...But I'm going to try reading The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
I've been hearing a lot about My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, so I'm going to give that one a try
I'm going to choose I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
I am going to choose In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken which is the third book in the Darkest Minds Trilogy and I think that Ruby and Lee's love is pretty epic
For this Gym I am going to read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling which just recently came to the shelves. I am so excited to start this beauty!
I'm going to go with The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh for this Gym
I am going to read the final book in the Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi, which is Into the Still Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment