Thursday, August 25, 2016

Olympic Book Tag

So, I know it is a little late and that the olympics are over. But I think this tag, created by Shannon over at It Starts At Midnight, is really cool and I wanted to do it anyway haha


A Court of Mist and Fury

Second Chance Summer

Paper Towns

My Lady Jane

The Hunger Games

Lailah

Throne of Glass series

Intertwined series

The Winter People


The Fault in Our Stars

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Stargirl

Trylle series

Did you do this tag? If so, link it in the comments! :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved ACOMAF too! I've reread it at least 3 times by now because there are so many amazing scenes! I've been meaning to read My Lady Jane for a while now because it has such a pretty cover and everyone seems to like it. Hopefully that'll happen soon!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete