Tuesday, August 30, 2016

#TackleYourTBR Read-A-Thon

So I was just informed about another read-a-thon coming up in the month of September and as I am trying to read as many books as I can before the year ends (since I got a horrible start and barely managed to read much this year) I decided to sign up! Tressa from Wishful Endings hosts the annual Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon during September and it will run from the 12th to the 26th

I don't have a set list of books I want to read yet, but I know it will mostly be books from series I haven't finished yet so that I can get more books finished for my Finishing the Series challenge! If you guys want to sign up you don't even have to have a blog! There is a Goodreads group, you can participate via Twitter, etc. All of the details are on Tressa's page linked above :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment