Sunday, August 21, 2016

This or That Book Tag

I saw this tag done by Jordan over at The Heart of a Book Blogger and thought it was really cool, so thank you for tagging anyone else who wanted to do it! This tag was created by Ayunda over at Tea and Paperbacks

The Rules: 
1. Mention the Creator of the tag
2. Thank whoever tagged you
3. Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
4. Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!

The Questions:

1. Reading on the couch or bed?
I prefer reading in bed, but I usually find myself on the couch because food, tv, and lots of sunlight is downstairs haha

2. Male or female main character?
Female character because I can relate a lot more, but I do like the occasional male main character to switch things up a bit

3. Sweet or salty snacks?
SWEET! Definitely sweet

4. Trilogies or quartets?
I do love my trilogies...I haven't actually read many quartets, it's usually trilogies or series with 6 books in them

5. First person pov or third person pov?
Lately I've been reading more third person point of views, but I also really love first person as well so I guess it depends on the author and how well their writing and execution of plot is

6. Reading at night or in the morning?
Seeing as it's summer I read all day and night...but during the school year I read more at night unless it's during periods where I have breaks

7. Libraries or Bookstores?
Bookstores...I like owning my own books so I can make my bookshelves all pretty like...but I do frequent the library as well

8. Books that make you laugh or cry?
Both! I love books that send me on emotional rollercoasters

9. Black or white book covers?
Most of my covers are black, or some dark colour..

10. Character or plot driven stories?
I don't really know how to answer this question...so I'm just going to say both. All I need is a book with great writing and good execution of what ever idea the author has come up with and I'm happy!

And as for those I tag...I am going to tag whoever wants to do it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment