Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #12

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish where we come up with a list of our top ten favourite/least favourite things for the topic that week

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books With X Setting...and since it's almost the end of the summer and school is about to start, the setting I am going to choose is School

Top Ten Books with a School setting:

1.
Paper Towns by John Green

2.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

3.
Touch of Frost

4.
Vampire Academy

5.
Eleanor and Park

6.
Fangirl

7.
Anna and the French Kiss

8.
Stargirl

9.
Just Listen

10.
Beautiful Disaster

What are your favourite books with a school type setting? 

2 comments:

  1. Someone else who has read Stargirl!! I remember reading it back in middle school and it was such a good book to be reading at that time in my life (when everyone was getting super catty and cliquey in my middle school) and I remember really loving it :) Lovely list, Tia! It's kind of surreal how a couple years ago, I hadn't read any of these and now I've read 7! I'm still working on reading the rest of Sarah Dessen's books :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read stargirl in middle school as well! I remember reading it ahead of my class (we were reading it together as a lesson or something) and finishing it before they were even close. I really loved it as well :)

      You should definitely read Just Listen if you haven't already. Definitely my favourite Sarah Dessen book!

      Delete