Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #13

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we get to come up with lists that correspond with the current week's topic

This week's topic: Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (Or TBR) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven't Read Yet

1.
Hereafter
2.
Eve
3.
Splintered
4.
Sweet Evil
5.
Eve and Adam
6.
Allegiant
7.
Just One Year
8.
Delirium
9.
The Raven Boys
10.
Cracked Up to Be

What books have been on your TBR since before you started blogging? Or if you don't blog, what are some books that have been on your TBR the longest?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read The Raven Boys either! And I even have the first two books in the series... Man, I really need to get on that! I've heard such good things about the series. By the way, I love the new blog design! It's very classy and smooth :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could do a buddy read this month if you'd like! I was planning on reading it anyway :)

      And thank you! I spent all day looking for the right template to use, the formatting was always super close to what I wanted and then I found this one! I fell in love...may make a few changed in the coming days, but I'll have to get my friend to help me with that haha

      Delete