Friday, September 30, 2016

Hamilton Book Tag

So I saw this tag done by Sam over at Paper Cuts and thought I HAVE to do this! It was originally created by Maureen (with a couple of extras by Angie and Meg). So without further ado...

The Room Where is Happens
"I've got to be in the room where it happens."
(Book world you would put yourself in)
Firewalker

The Schuyler Sisters
"You want a revolution, I want a revelation."
(Underrated female character)
Despina

My Shot
"Hey, yo, I'm just like my country, I'm young, scrappy, and hungry and I'm not throwing away my shot!"
(A character that goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them)
Celeana

Burn
"You and your words flooded my senses, your sentences left me defenseless, you built me palaces out of paragraphs, you built cathedrals."
(The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you've ever read)
Bloodrose (Ren and Calla)

The Reynolds Pamphlet
"Have you read this...?"
(A book with a twist that you didn't see coming)
The Rose & The Dagger

You'll Be Back
"You'll be back, soon you'll see, you'll remember you belong to me..."
(Sassiest villain)
Lady Midnight

Non-Stop
"How to account for his rise to the top? Man, the man is non-stop!"
(A series you marathoned)
Twilight

Satisfied
"He was right, you'll never be satisfied."
(Favorite book with multiple POVs)
Throne of Glass

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
"But when you're gone, who remembers your name, who keeps your flame?"
(A book/series you feel will be remembered throughout history)
Harry Potter

Helpless
"Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit, I'm helpless."
(A relationship you were pulling for from the very start)
Magnus and Alec

Ten Duel Commandments
"Time to get some pistols and the doctor on site."
(Favorite fight scene)
Trial by Fire

Say No to This
"Lord, show me how to say no to this, I don't know how to say no to this..."
(Guilty pleasure read)
Prince of Wolves

What Comes Next
"You're on your own, awesome! Wow! Do you have a clue what happens now?"
(A series you wish had more books)
The Wrath & The Dawn

Right Hand Man
"Here comes the General and his right hand man..."
(Favorite BROTP)
Chaol and Dorian

What'd I Miss
"I've been in Paris meeting lots of different ladies. I guess I basically missed the late eighties."
(A book or series you were late to reading)
Six of Crows

Wait For It
"I'm not falling behind or running late. I'm not standing still, I am lying in wait."
(A book that was worth waiting for)
Empire of Storms

0 comments:

Post a Comment