Monday, September 26, 2016

It's Monday! Let's Dicsuss...Favourite Reading Spots

This week's topic are my favorite reading spots

My bed
There's nothing like waking up in the morning, grabbing my book, and staying in bed all day. I've done it too! Ben and I would stay upstairs all day, he would play his video games and I would read. It was the perfect set up really.

The couch 
I love curling up in the corner of my couch with a book while Ben and our roommate watch tv or do some other random activity.

The library 
In my old public library there used to be a little nook right next to the YA section. It was glorious. They had a giant bean bag chair where I would sit and read a book for hours.

A Cafe
With the smell of coffee surrounding me and a comfy chair to sit in, a cafe is a great place to read. Sure there could be people talking loudly or just general everyday traffic in the background, but if you have a good enough book and if you are immersed in it enough, you won't hear a thing!

On the 5th floor of my school library
It isn't technically apart of the actual library. It's a floor right above it and it is so quiet and comfortable. I could read there for hours. Settle in on one of the couches they have with a few snacks and read away. It's super relaxing

Where's your favorite place to read?

0 comments:

Post a Comment