Monday, September 26, 2016

Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

Unfortunately I didn't get as much read for this challenge as I wanted to...but I am still proud of the fact that I read at all! I've been so busy lately trying to find a job and figure out my living situation, because I don't know if I've told you guys yet, but I didn't get to return to Ireland. I told you that I was having problems with my loan and it turned out, the day before I was to leave, they denied my loan. It has been such a sucky situation lately and I've been so stressed trying to make it work in my favor. But I'm not letting it get me down! I'm going to continue reading and blogging and working towards my goals for this year.

Total Books Read: 3; Three Dark Crowns, Empire of Storms, The Rose & The Dagger
Total Pages Read: 1, 525

Did you participate in this read-a-thon? If so, how many books did you knock off your TBR?
If not, what books have you read in the last two weeks? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment