Monday, October 24, 2016

It's Monday! Let's Discuss...Favorite Bookstores

This week the topic I thought we would discuss is some favorite bookstores!

Now some of these are not actual bookstores since I mostly order my books online, but seeing as I still get books from them...I'm gonna count them :)

Barnes and Noble
I think this one is a give in. B&N is probably one of the most popular book stores out there. The only problem I have with B&N is their prices. They can be so expensive! But then they have different editions of books that some stores. For example, the B&N edition of Empire of Storms. B-E-A-UTIFUL!

Books of Wonder
I just recently discovered this store! I live in California, so we don't have anything like Books of Wonder here...at least not that I know of. If we do, and you live in CA, then share with me your secretss. Anyway...I recently ordered my first signed preorder from them, Nemesis by Anna Banks, and I'm so excited for it to get here!

Amazon
I literally order so much from amazon. I have Amazon Prime so shipping is always free! I've found that Amazon also has some of the cheapest prices for books, especially pre-orders! Plus they always refund you if the price drops, so you always get their lowest price :)

Half Priced Books
This is a new discovery too! Earlier this summer my friend took me to our local Half Priced Books and I nearly bought the entire store haha. You can get books for as low as $3!! Definitely a store to check out if you haven't already

The Book Depository
I discovered the book depository a couple years ago when my friends and I wanted to send books to each other for christmas. We loved the fact that we could order any book and send it anywhere in the world with no shipping cost! It's great for giveaways and gifts to far away friends!

1 comment:

  1. My go to for buying books online is Amazon (I love myself a good deal!) and for gifts or giveaways it's Book Depository. I also love shopping in person so Waterstones is a favourite. I'd love to find more local stores, especially the equivalent of Half Priced Books in the UK if there is one!
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete